Legal Software Hosting (SaaS/EaaS)
Legal Software as a Service (SaaS) represents a much better value than installed software. Users can eliminate the headache of maintaining their software and vendors can establish Turn-Key Hosted Environments for their customers without rewriting their software. Legal firms can share applications and data in real-time with their clients without changing internal networks.
Applications that run in your web browser have their benefits. However, a Hosted Legal Software Environment (Environments as a Service - EaaS) is a Full Service Managed Windows Desktop with Microsoft Office Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Access) and everything a Legal organization needs including all the software, data, and hardware necessary to work from any machine anywhere.
We host all the software and tools you already use.This eliminates your dependency on equipment, maintenance, support, and training. We provide fully managed Windows Desktops including a special understanding of your Legal Software applications and Managed Web Browser requirements. With unlimited training, support, and storage we help individuals and businesses to synchronize, backup and access data anywhere in the world.
We Host Any Legal Software Including :
- WordPerfect Office X4 by Corel®
- Right Fax, Alchemy, Workflow by Captaris®
- Timeslips by Sage®
- Symphony Legal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) by Hosted Environments®
From the Legal Software Desk...
"The benefits of Hosted Legal Software Environments are huge - There is no need to implement software upgrades, pay for maintenance or add more hardware. We were able to seamlessly intigrate our document management system and our office is now paperless. They even negotiated better Legal volume license pricing for the software we use."
Hosted Legal Software Environments are:
- Web Browser Independent - Browser based applications run in a browser managed by us.
- Bandwidth Independent - Reducing your ISP expenses
- Fully Managed - Updates and Upgrades are applied with your review, and approval.
- Not dependant on local Equipment - Reducing or eliminating client side maintenance and IT costs.
Browser based Legal Software Applications are:
- Web Browser Dependent - There may be issues with different browser and web browser versions.
- Bandwidth Dependant - Requiring additional ISP cost to your clients and users
- Semi Managed - You manage your Browser, Equipment and Network when you have issues.
- Dependant on your existing eqipment - adding to your existing maintenance and IT costs.
Step 1 - The Services
- A Hosted Legal Environment is created the way you work avoiding interruption to operations, work, and cash flow.
- Additional Legal software and functionality is added and managed at your request.
- We do the rest including Security, Backups, Installation, Maintenance, Training, Support, and infrastructure.
Step 2 - The Advantage
- Better client service - Your clients can access their information without transferring sensitive data files.
- Service clients in less time - Host your clients and you both access critical data from anywhere.
- Collaboration - Share desktops in real-time for collaboration, training and support.
Step 3 - The Result
- Save time. Securely work from anywhere. Your entire desktop, applications and data are available regardless of where you are.
- Save money. Eliminate time, expense, and interruption on Installation, Updates, and Maintenance.
- Better Security. Know that you data is secure and backed up. 24x7x365